Mission StatementHonoring the learner in all of us.
District Core Beliefs & Values
- All children deserve a caring, nurturing learning experience in a safe, healthy environment;
- Children's lives are influenced by many factors; therefore, it is essential that a variety of people be a part of their education: families, communities, teachers, and most importantly, the students themselves;
- Each child has a different background and set of learning capabilities; schools need to keep this in mind and give every child the opportunity to learn to his/her potential;
- School is an important part of a life-long learning process;
- Education should be an interesting and stimulating experience for all children;
- Schools play an important part in the development and enhancement of student self-esteem;
- Respect and accountability should be among the chief lessons we teach children;
- Schools should be places where teachers and students, alike, have high expectations for themselves and each other;
- Open, honest communication is the lifeblood of any good school;
- All children should leave school prepared to be productive, responsible members of global society.
Teachers & Staff
Learn more about who we are by visiting our Staff Page.
Jonesport Elementary School